WAAL 2020 Call for Proposals
Propose a presentation, panel discussion, or interactive workshop for WAAL 2020 in Brookfield, Wisconsin, April 16-17, 2020.
The WAAL Conference strives to inspire academic library professionals through engaging, practical, and innovative learning experiences.
To complete this form you will need to provide:
1) Name and contact information
2) Proposal title
3) 250 word description of your proposed session
4) 1-2 brief learning outcomes
5) Clear description of your plans to engage participants
Proposals due: November 1, 2019
Proposals will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
1. Incorporation of conference theme
2. Relevance or timeliness to WAAL audience
3. Quality and clarity of proposal
4. Plans to engage audience
Please enter details and submit your proposal below
First and Last Name
Are you submitting this proposal on behalf of a group of presenters?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service