Financial Wellbeing Survey
Money can get complicated. So here at Pineapple, we're simplifying it for you.
The awesome team at Melbourne Institute: Applied Economic & Social Research at the University of Melbourne have developed a measure of Financial Wellbeing. They have been kind enough to make it available.
Your financial wellbeing score will be formed based on your responses to 10 questions that ask about your perceptions and experiences of money.
You will be asked about:
- how you are meeting your financial obligations
- whether you have financial freedom to make choices
- whether you are in control of your finances
- whether you are financially secure
We will email you the results and the optional next steps to get an even more precise score once submitted.
Find out more about the score
Our "No Surprises" policy
- Your data is always yours and can be requested or deleted at anytime. We will never publish it, make it public or share it with anyone without your permission.
- Find out more at
Page 1 of 5
This form was created inside of Pineapple.