Participant Agreement for COVID-19 Implications
Application - all athletes, coaches, members, volunteers, participants, and family members of participants while in attendance at club activities (“Participants”).
Your responses will be sent to the email address below when the completed form is submitted.
All Participants of Comox Valley Triathlon Club agree to abide by the following points when participating in club activities under the COVID-19 Response Plan and Return to Sport Protocol:
• I agree to symptom screening checks and will let my club know if I have experienced any of the symptoms in the last 14 days. Symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache.
• I agree to stay home if feeling sick and remain home for 14 days if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (see symptoms above).
• I agree to not participate if I have been directed by Public Health to self-isolate.
• I agree to not participate if I have arrived from outside of Canada or have had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, and are will not participate for 14 days (to allow for the expected self-isolation period while monitoring for symptoms).
• I agree to sanitize my hands upon entering and exiting the session, with soap or sanitizer.
• I agree to sanitize the equipment I use throughout my practice with approved cleaning products (shared and personal equipment).
• I agree to continue to follow social distancing protocols of staying at least 2m away from others.
• I agree to not share any equipment during practice times.
• I agree to abide by all of my club’s COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines.
• I understand that if I do not abide by the aforementioned policies/guidelines, that I may be asked to leave the club for up to 14 days to help protect myself and others around me.
• I acknowledge that continued abuse of the policies and/or guidelines may result in suspension of my club membership temporarily.
• I acknowledge that there are risks associated with participating in club activities, and that the measures taken by the club and participants, including those set out above and under the COVID-19 Response Plan and Return to Sport Protocols, will not entirely eliminate those risks.
Full Name of Participant
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service