Up the Creek 6-9 Feb 2020 - Media Accreditation
Please complete this form to apply for media accreditation by the 15th of January 2020.
All media will be advised of your ticket allocation from the 10th of January 2020. However, if you require urgent feedback prior to this in order to make travel arrangements, please let us know.
• In the instance of broadcasting crews, every member of the crew, including the presenter(s), needs to apply for accreditation.
• Media accreditation is non-transferable once allocated.
Title at company
Have you or your publication covered Up the Creek before?
Media Coverage (Please select)
Social media influencer
Broadcast media - Radio
Broadcast media - TV
Please fill out only what is relevant to you below.
1. Online - Web address and monthly page views.
2. Bloggers and Influencers - Web address, social media handles, page views and/or followers.
3. Print - Name of publication, circulation and readership numbers.
4. TV/Radio Broadcast - Programme name, channel, frequency and viewership numbers.
Content that interests you
When are you wanting to cover Up the Creek
Pre Up the Creek coverage
Coverage posted during Up the Creek weekend
Post Up the Creek coverage
What type of coverage
Send me your press releases
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This accreditation does not include travel, accommodation and partners.
2. Media accreditations will only be issued to members of the media who wish to attend Up the Creek 2020 to report on the event.
3. Your application is not considered complete until you have received confirmation that your application has been approved.
4. Up the Creek organisers reserve the right to allocate the number of days each journalist gains access.
5. Up the Creek organisers reserve the right to decline media accreditations.
6. Media accreditations issued for previous Up the Creek festivals do not guarantee entry to the 2020 event.
7. Media accreditation confirmation will be sent via email by the
team by the 10th of January 2020.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of I Did That.