A Blue Ribbon application is required of all Gold Circle schools.
STEP ONE - ON LINE APPLICATION
Please answer all of the questions to file your application. - Each on-line application will nominate one partner for a school.- To submit additional partners, submit additional applications for each.
- If we don't understand an entry or if there is any missing information, we will email the person submitting this application, as well as the school principal.
- Each school applying for a Gold Circle Award must have the appropriate documentation to support the response to each question. NHPIE retains the right to review the documentation upon request.
- Schools will be notified by email that the application has been received and all information is complete. This email will include specific information regarding payment of fees. Notifications will be sent in August.
STEP TWO - PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE
- A $20 application fee must be submitted before the end of August. Late application fees (sent after Labor Day) increase to $40. NHPIE may accept late applications and registration fees at the discretion of the board. - The application fee will cover up to 5 Gold Circle Partners. If a school has more than 5 partners, a second application fee must be submitted. This continues to each successive group of 5 partners. There is no limit to the number of partners for a school.
- The application process will be considered complete after NHPIE receives the application(s) and application fee(s).
- The school principal is responsible for sending in the payment by mail. The mailing address for the application fee New Hampshire Partners in Education c/o Dillard Collins Hampstead Central School 21 Emerson Avenue Hampstead NH 03841
STEP THREE - AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT
- Each 2017 Gold Circle School will be notified by email in early September. With the notification there will be registration details of the celebration event at the end of October.
- If you have submitted all of your application materials and not notified by Labor Day, please contact NHPIE at email@example.com
- It is the responsibility of the school to notify all Gold Circle Partners of the award notification.
STEP FOUR - REGISTRATION AND A SEAT AT THE EVENT IN OCTOBER
- The application fee WILL NOT provide any complimentary seat to the October celebration event.
- All seats will be available for a reasonable fee (estimated to be $30 each).
- It is the responsibility of the school to register all school and partner representatives for the fall event.
- If you want a print copy of your application, please print a copy before clicking the submit button.
- If you have questions about completing this application, please contact the board by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application fee must be submitted before the end of August.
Application fees sent after September will increase. NHPIE may accept late applications and registration fees at the discretion of the board.
It is understood that this entry will be reviewed by the Principal prior to its submission, and that it represents a true and accurate description of your school's volunteer program. By applying for the Gold Circle Award, it is understood that New Hampshire Partners in Education may ask the school to provide additional information in support of this application.
It is understood that this entry gives New Hampshire Partners in Education permission to use any of the information in this application for our training, recognition and publicity purposes.