South School Registration
Welcome to South School!
Please note that during our school’s closure due to COVID-19, we will be handling registration digitally. This registration portal is for students who reside in Rockland.
** For Kindergarten registration: Please note a child must be five years old on or before October 15, 2020, to be eligible to register for Kindergarten. Upon completing this on-line registration form, you will be given a link to schedule an appointment for kindergarten screening. Screening will take place on September 8th and 9th.
** For Grades 1 to 5: Please note which school year you are registering your child in:
- 2019-2020 school year ends on May 29, 2020
- 2020-2021 school year begins on September 8 for grades 1-5 and September 10th for kindergarten students.
** REGISTRATION STEP 1 – Complete this on-line registration form.
** REGISTRATION STEP 2 – Between September 1st and 3rd between 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM you need to bring physical copies of the following documents to South School:
- Proof of Residency: Real estate tax bill, signed lease, or mortgage papers OR 2 of these items: driver’s license, voter registration, home/apartment insurance paperwork, utility bill (gas or electric), auto registration, credit card statement.
- Certified Birth Certificate (not the one from the hospital with foot print)
- Immunization records (immunization records can also be faxed by your doctor to 207-596-2026).
If you have the ability, you may scan (or send photos) of the above documents to
During this time, you will also need to show your photo ID and sign all registration paperwork. You will also need to fill out a student health history form.
We look forward to meeting you and your student in the fall!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of RSU13.