This outstanding position is based in Warsaw, Poland.
Dodax is a fast growing e-commerce company which sells media products, toys, IT equipment and a lot more online. We are offering millions of products to customers all over the world using our own software platform.
This software platform is the engine that powers our whole business. From providing customers with an easy and convenient shopping (and paying) experience up to managing the complex logistics that deliver packages to our customers as reliably as promised - our software platform does it all and even more.
Given our rapid expansion, one of our high priorities (which is both of best interest to us and our customers) is speeding up the execution of processes by enabling local ownership and control. In order to implement this local control and to continuously serve our customers across the world, we are further investing in an operating team based in our office.
This team promotes our expansion and boosts innovative development as well as operational management of features and platform services which support the unique needs of our worldwide business as well as the customer experience.
• Deliver technology advisory and implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value.• Research and development on the latest virtualization and cloud technologies, tools, and capabilities.• Work with alliances and vendors to provide emerging platforms.• Develop documentation for best practices for server infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud computing.• Review operations and business requirements for projects pertaining to Dodax server infrastructure with all project teams, management and client services groups for deployment and ongoing operations support.• Provide technical support for our platforms.
• Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems (mostly Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine Linux).• Virtualization: XEN• Cloud Services: AWS, GCP• Operations: Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet, Prometheus, Grafana• Databases: MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB• Deployment: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Webserver, Nginx, Tomcat, Jetty• Scripting: Bash, Ruby, Python, Go
• Databases: Cassandra, Redis, CockroachDB• Services: REST/JSON APIs, Messaging (Amazon SQS/SNS, ActiveMQ, Kafka), Swagger• Java Frameworks: JPA / Hibernate, Spring DI, Spring Boot, Servlets, JSF• Previous e-commerce experience.• Good understanding of Agile / SCRUM framework.
• Bachelor‘s or Master's degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.• Experience in a large, diverse, server environment.• Excellent analytical and social skills with the ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.• Hands-on mentality & Can-Do-Attitude.• Maturity, judgement and proven ability to build strong relationships.• Fluent in English, Polish and German nice to have
¥ Independent working environment from Design to Go Live¥ Salary up to 12000 - 20000 PLN net/month (gross on Contract of Employment)¥ Changing and interesting topics.¥ Opportunity to travel abroad.¥ Flexible working (you can work 3 remotely days by each week)¥ Part of a young, international, diverse, talented and motivated team.
HOW DOES THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1. Skype or phone call with Dodax2. Test – we give you some time to send your response3. If you pass a test, you will be invited for a meeting in Warsaw office4. Final decision
Please fill out the following fields as directed: