APPLICATION FOR BENEVOLENT FUND
Members in good standing may apply for benevolent funds due to unforeseeable financial hardship that meets the following criteria:
• Fire at the place of their residence;
• Medical condition of an immediate family member/dependant of the member;
• Members traveling due to medical conditions of the member or dependent must first exhaust any medical travel
benefit if included in the member’s benefit package.
Benevolent funds may be granted for members due to denial of WCB, Short Term Disability or Medical EI if medical evidence is provided to support the following:
• The member must have applied for benefits and completed all required paperwork;
• An appeal has been filed;
• All other sources of assistance have been exhausted.
Benevolent funds will not be granted due to hardship created by benefit waiting periods.
Members who apply for benevolent funds more than once in a 12-month period must be approved by the Local Union Executive Board.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
CITY & PROVINCE:
COMPANY EMPLOYED AT:
DIVISION (if any):
REASON FOR APPLICATION
SUBMIT RECEIPTS OR DOCUMENTATION WHERE APPLICABLE TO
WITH A SUBJECT LINE OF BENEVOLENT FUND AND YOUR NAME. IF YOU ARE NOT SUBMITTING ANY RECEIPTS OR OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR THIS APPLICATION PLEASE SAY "NONE" BELOW. IF RECEIPTS OR DOCUMENTS WILL BE SUBMITTED PLEASE INDICATE BELOW WITH A DETAILED LIST. THANK YOU!!!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service