If you are under 20 years old, please apply to the Student Application: https://goo.gl/forms/ySjSwFmqfjaqghwC3
PLEASE NOTE: This application cannot be saved. You can skip ahead to see the rest of the form, but it is not possible to close it and come back to it later.
Please create your audition videos BEFORE filling out this application. Requirements listed below.
2. Fill out this first part of the application form (next sections).
3. Submit the $30 application fee to Seattle Collaborative Orchestra via the PayPal link at the end of this first part.
4. After your fee has been submitted, you may enter the links to your audition videos in the second part of the application.
DEADLINE for application submission and is AUGUST 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM for priority placement. You will be notified by email of acceptance by Sunday August 27, 2017.
Please see this link for a list of audition excerpts: http://seattlecollaborativeorchestra.org/auditions/how-to-audition/
* Applicant must be clearly visible throughout the whole audition. Audio and video must both be present.
* Applicant must state their name, instrument, and title of solo piece they will be performing.
* Each excerpt should be taped separately.
You MUST make your YouTube link “unlisted” or “public,” otherwise, we cannot view it.
* Videos can be stopped and started between excerpts, but individual excerpts may not be spliced or edited.
* Audition excerpts should be played / posted in the order listed on SCO "How to Audition" page.
If the video or application fee requirements make it impossible or difficult for you to audition, please contact Anna Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to make other arrangements.