September 2021 IASA Annual Conference - Call for Presentations
The Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA) is soliciting breakout session proposals for the IASA Annual Conference, scheduled on September 29-October 1, 2021, at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield--A Double Tree by Hilton, and the Bank of Springfield Center, in Springfield, IL. This is an opportunity to share your best practices on educational issues with your colleagues. Past sessions have addressed topics such as: building your district’s brand; equity and inclusion; technology; short-term borrowing solutions for schools; retirement planning for school professionals; violence prevention programs; curriculum; legal updates and school district reorganization. We look forward to reviewing what you have to offer!
Guidelines and Criteria
• Speakers do not need to be IASA members in order to submit a presentation proposal; however, if a proposal is accepted for presentation, speakers will be required to pay the full conference registration fee if they are eligible for any class of IASA membership.
• IASA reserves the right to edit session titles and descriptions for marketing purposes.
• Audio/visual equipment needs must be provided via this proposal. The standard audio/visual equipment provided by IASA includes LCD projector, screen, podium, and a microphone. Computers, internet connections, or other audio/visual equipment will be at the cost of the presenter. There are no exceptions.
• Presenters will be required to provide an electronic copy of their handouts three weeks prior to the conference. There are no exceptions.
• Presenters will be responsible for providing the handouts for the attendees.
• All presentations must adhere to copyright laws.
• Presentations accepted by IASA may not be altered or changed without approval.
• IASA reserves the right to record sessions and make those audio and/or video recordings, available to its members. Likewise, photos will be taken for inclusion on the IASA website. By returning the proposal form, you and the other presenters listed, agree to be recorded.
• IASA will not pay an honorarium, speaker fees or travel expenses.
• Please note that proposals constituting sales promotions for products or services will not be considered (proposals submitted by vendors).
Deadline to submit: Friday, June 18, 2021
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service