Device Agreement Form
Will County School District 92 (WCSD92) is providing a device to students to promote anytime,
anywhere learning. This device is an important part of your school’s curriculum. You may take the
device home after you and your parent/guardian read and agree to the terms on this form. If you and
your parent/guardian do not agree, you will only have access to a device during the school day but will
not be able to take it out of class.
Student Last Name
Student First Name
Parent/guardian's Last Name:
Parent/guardian's First Name:
Grade level of student
Terms of Student Usage Agreement
• Students will abide by the Board adopted policy Access to Electronic Networks (School Board
Policy 6:235) and the Authorization for Electronic Network Access. You and your parents
receive and sign this document at the start of each school year. See attached policies.
• Students acknowledge that any issued device is the property of Will County School District 92.
It is yours to use, but it is owned by the school district. You will return the device to Will County
School District 92 upon your withdrawal from the school, at announced collection times, or
immediately upon the request of a teacher, administrator or other school official. Failure to
return the device, for any reason, when requested to do so, or when withdrawing from Will
County School District 92 will result in charge equal to the full replacement value.
• Students will adhere to these terms each time the device is used, including when not on school
• Students and parents understand that all files, transmissions, and communications using this
device may be monitored by school district staff in accordance with district policy.
• Students will report to their school principal any incidents of inappropriate electronic
communications transmitted in any form using WCSD92 technology.
• Students will not, in any way, deface the device or mark on the device.
• Students will bring their WCSD92 device, fully charged, with them to school each day.
• Students will not disassemble any part of the device or attempt any repairs.
If loss or damage occurs, students and their parent or guardian agree to any applicable charges
outlined below. The charges are intended to promote good habits and responsible handling of WCSD92
devices. Devices reported as stolen outside of school require that parents notify police and send an
official police report to their school administration.
I. First incident: No charge for accidental damage to device; parents will be contacted by
Principal. For an intentionally damaged or lost device; a parent/guardian meeting with an
administrator may be required. Replacement cost will be evaluated on a case by case basis. No
charge for stolen device, provided a police report has been filed; a parent/guardian meeting
with an administrator is required.
II. Second and subsequent incidents: Accidental damage will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Full price of repair or replacement may be levied for an intentionally damaged or lost device; a
parent/guardian meeting with an administrator may be required. No charge for stolen device,
provided a police report has been filed; a parent/guardian meeting with an administrator is
required. Multiple incidents of damage may result in the student’s loss of the right to take home
the device. Charge for full replacement value of a lost, stolen or damaged AC adapter.
• receipt of this Device Agreement Form. I understand and agree that if I do not honor all the
terms in this agreement, I may be denied access to the internet and other electronic media, I
may be subject to disciplinary action and my WCSD92 device may be confiscated.
• receipt of the Will County School District 92’s Access to Electronic Networks (School Board
Policy 6:235) and the Authorization for Electronic Network Access - you received and signed
this at the beginning of the school year.
• that signing below only signifies receipt and review of the documents and furthermore that by
signing this statement of receipt, I am not waiving but expressly reserving my rights protected
by the Constitution or laws of the United States my right to express disagreement with the
school’s or school District’s policies or decisions.
Read and agree to the terms on this Device Agreement form
Yes, I understand the device agreement and would like my student to be issued a device to bring home.
No, I would not like my student issued a device to bring home.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of d92.org.