- Submissions are due no later than September 30, 2016 (Date subject to change)
- Applications will be evaluated by the programming committee with the following criteria in mind: overall quality and focus, organization of ideas, originality, applicability of topic, potential for interaction.
- You will receive notice of acceptance or non-acceptance by mid-October.
- The Front Range Bioneers programming committee reserves the right to reject or suggest variations on the proposal.
What Else You Should Know/ Consider
- Proposals constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered.
- Think about what specific benefits attendees will gain from your topic.
- Target a learning objective – what will the participants be able to do as a result of attending this session?
- Sessions and workshops should be solution-oriented and relevant to Front Range's Front Range.
- Presenters attending the conference will be eligible to receive complementary registration for main events. All related expenses for travel and lodging will be at the presenter’s expense. Some additional event options (meals, children’s activities, films) are not included.
- Most sessions and workshops are 1 to 1.5 hours duration
If you have questions, email email@example.com
You can reference past event programs at: http://www.colorado.edu/ecenter/bioneers/program