Please note: If you are a Breakthrough Scholar, you must be a minimum of a Junior in high school to be eligible to volunteer during the school year. Non-Breakthrough Scholars are eligible to volunteer as early as Freshman year.
In addition to the Volunteer Interest Form, all volunteers must complete the following before being permitted to begin serving with Breakthrough Miami:
1. Volunteer Enrollment PacketVolunteers should sign and date the form.
2. Letter of Good StandingVolunteers under 18 years of age need to sign and date this form, and have a school administrator sign and date it, as well.
3. Current Report Card with Conduct Grades (Transcript for College Students)Volunteers should print recent report of Academic and Conduct grades.
4. ResumeVolunteers should construct a resume reflecting their professional accomplishments, including, but not limited to club affiliations, participation in sports, community engagement, and academic achievements.
5. Fingerprint Technologies/Drug-Screening Volunteers 18 years of age and older, who are working directly with Scholars, will need to be have their fingerprints and drug-screening completed through Gulliver Schools service-provider.
Volunteers who are UNDER 18 years of age please PRINT and COMPLETE the following: https://drive.google.com/a/breakthroughmiami.org/file/d/0B9Om6tsXvHDgY0xSM2JVV0w1VzQ/view?usp=sharing
Volunteers who are OVER 18 years of age please PRINT and COMPLETE the following: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1do8VWju4cfUQB5M00MowZ5VWctYq3HJz/view?usp=sharing
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING WEBINAR TRAINING AND RECEIVE A PASSING SCORE ABOVE 70% BEFORE THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO BEGIN SERVING: https://www.playposit.com/listcode/660993/u6e16d