Metrics Help Desk
Please follow these steps:
Ensure that you are using Google Chrome when working within Metrics.
1. Check the Metrics Site User Manual:
2. Check the User FAQs on the Guide site:
3. Take a screenshot of the screen that is showing the error or not working correctly.
How to take a screenshot: If you use a Mac, hold down the ⌘ command key, the shift key and press the number 3 at the same time. The screenshot will be saved on your desktop. For a PC, press the PrtScn button on the keyboard. (The printscreen button might be called Print Scrn, Prnt Scrn, Prt Scrn, Prt Scr, Prt Sc or Pr Sc on your keyboard.)
4. Close your browser and then reopen it (Chrome works better with Metrics; some web browsers such as Internet Explorer’s security features interfere with site use.). While that is rebooting, take a quick break from your computer. That can often help!
5. If you are a member of a Metrics network project, contact your network leader about the issue. The network leader may have handled this issue for another organization in your project and might be able to quickly resolve the issue.
6. Ask the question on the Metrics Group page:
which all Metrics accountholders have access and can use to post questions about the site or open discussions about strategies for data collection or use.
If none of those work, then it may be something to do with the site. In that event, submit a ticket to the Help Desk below.
Please define this request as either a general question, or identification of a bug, or a suggestion for future enhancement.
Please choose the category that best suits your request.
Registration - Operating Organization
Registration - Network
Registration - Vendor
Data Entry - Per Market Day
Data Entry - Tally and Survey
Data Entry - Vendor Survey
Dashboard - Market
Dashboard - Visitor Survey
Widget Report - Market
Widget Report - Operating Organization
Widget Report - Network
Please describe the question you have, or the bug you have identified, or your suggestion in as much detail as possible. If you are able to send screenshots, please email them to
Operating Organization Name
Network Project if applicable
OFMA - BVSN
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Farmers Market Coalition.