Annual Agreement 2020
August 6, 2020
I acknowledge that I have received training and/or updated information regarding the following:
Universal Precaution for Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens
1. Multicultural and Nonsexist Education
2. Harassment and Harassment Investigation Procedures
3. Right–to-Know General Information
4. Notification of Asbestos Containing Materials
5. Work rules/procedures in the school district Staff Handbook
6. Sheldon Community School District Policy Manual
I understand that it is my responsibility to implement the precautionary measures regarding Bloodborne Pathogens and that failure to do so could result in a fine with Occupational and SafetyHealth Act (OSHA). Further, I understand that, as an employee, I am subject to all school district policies, work rules andprocedures; I am charged with knowledge of those policies available to me to read at
; Staff Handbook available on ESS Website:
, and that I may contact my building principal, the board secretary, or the Superintendent if I have questions about any policy.
Sheldon Community School District Network (ORABNET) & Technology District Employee Access Release and Authorization Form
As a condition of using Sheldon Community School District's network (OrabNet), I understand the use of OrabNet and access to public networks, is a privilege and agree to the following:
1. I will abide by the rules as adopted by Sheldon Community School District including the District Network (OrabNet) & Technology Acceptable Use Policy and Regulations.
2. Sheldon Community School District has the right to review material transmitted or stored on any technology (hardware or software) provided by the District. The District has the right to edit or remove any material. I hereby waive all rights that I may otherwise have in and to such material.
3. All information and services available on the Internet and OrabNet are placed there for informational purposes. I understand that I use OrabNet at my own risk.
4. Sheldon Community School District does not warrant the function of OrabNet or any other technologies provided and networks accessible through OrabNet to meet any specific requirements I may have. The District does not warrant that OrabNet and Internet access will be error free or uninterrupted. The District is not liable for any damages incurred in connection with the use, operation, or inability to use OrabNet and the Internet through OrabNet.
5. In consideration for using OrabNet and having access to public networks, I hereby release Sheldon Community School District and its officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages arising from my use or inability to use OrabNet, the Internet, or other District technologies and property.
6. Further, I understand that as an employee I am subject to all school district policies, regulations, work rules, and procedures. I am charged with knowledge of those policies available to me to read by request or online at
. I also understand that any violation may result in employment discipline, professional ethics violation, a civil or criminal offense, and monetary damages. Should I commit any violation, my access privileges may be revoked, and disciplinary action taken up to and including termination of employment. I may contact my building principal, the board secretary, or the superintendent if I have questions about any policy.
Please type your name. By typing your name you agree that the above information is correct.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sheldon Community Schools.