IDHA 2018 Scholarship Program
The Institute for the Development of Human Arts announces the 2018 Advanced Education Scholarship Awards Program. Under the Program, ten (10) scholarship positions to the course: Experience Transforms Practice will be awarded to people in the NYC area who (a) work in the mental health field, (b) are current or prior users of mental health services, and/or (c) are active advocates for holistic, non-oppressive, democratic, and transformative mental health practices.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
• Seeking mental health providers, peers, current and prior users of mental health services, and/or activists and advocates who are passionate about engaging in transformative mental health practices for our scholarship positions to our training: Experience Transforms Practice. POC, LGBTQI, transgender, low-income, disabled persons, and other marginalized groups will be given priority.
• Applicants must plan to attend all 7 classes in the course series held on Saturday afternoons, from 10 am – 4 pm in lower Manhattan, NYC. Classes begin October 20, 2018 and end April 6, 2019.
• A certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of the course. For applicants that are eligible and interested, CE credits will also be offered for completing the course.
• Scholarship applicants will be notified October 15, 2018.
• The IDHA team must receive applications no later than October 12, 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the IDHA Scholarship Committee. A formal invitation to those selected will be sent and scholarship winners should plan to attend the course starting October 20, 2018.
Applications may be retrieved from the IDHA website at:
. Please submit any questions to: jessie@IDHA-NYC.org.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of idha-nyc.org.
Terms of Service