2021 HC Community Service
Every student has the opportunity of participating in the Community Service programme at Huanui College. This involves students attending meetings and signing up for opportunities outside of school hours.
We are looking for students who have been involved in our community and provided a service that benefits non-profit organisations and projects.
- You need to have made contact with your chosen organisation and organised your community service or attended a meeting with Ms Butler or Danielle Gorrie (Community Service Prefect).
- You need to have made a commitment to complete the whole community service.
- If you completed a service for different organisations, please complete a new form for each new community group at the end of your service time.
- THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY COMMUNITY SERVICE THAT YOU ARE COMPLETING FOR YOUR DUKE OF EDINBURGH AWARD OR WITH YOUR WHANAU.
Any questions see Ms. Butler or Mrs. Donna Newman.
1. Student's full name (first and last name)
2. Year level
3. Where did you complete your service?
4. What did you have to do for your service?
5. When did you start and complete your service?
6. The name and contact of your supervisor.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Huanui College.