TTEMA Membership Form
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of TTEMA! This form is to join TTEMA for the period of 2020 until the next AGM in 2021.
We understand the challenges that you have faced this over the last year, and TTEMA is here to support you. In light of this, the TTEMA executive has decided to waive the fees for this year until the AGM of 2022.
You can fill out this form so we can have you in our database and on our email list.
The cost of membership for this year will be:
1. Full Members (Specialist Emergency Medicine physicians, such as DM graduates and those on the specialist register): $600.00TTD
2. Associate Members (All other doctors working in Emergency Medicine, including Diploma or DM students in the Postgraduate Emergency Medicine Programme): $300.00TTD
3. Affiliate Members (Professions allied to Emergency Medicine, such as Paramedics, Nurses and EMTs): $100.00TTD
Payment options for hose who still have fees include:
3. Bank Draft
4. Online Payment
5. Direct Deposit
• Bank drafts and cheques should be made out to: ‘Trinidad and Tobago Emergency Medicine Association’
• The account number for direct or online payment is with:
Republic Bank Account: Trinidad & Tobago Emergency Medicine Association;
Account Number: 260801755001.
In the case of online payments and direct deposit, kindly take a picture of, or screen-shot your confirmation receipt of payment and email it to:
as proof of payment.
Other payment options:
We will be accepting payments on the day of the AGM in the form of cash, as well as with a point of sale machine - which has been made available for us by the Paediatric Emergency Department Cares Foundation.
But first, let us know your email address so we have something to assign your membership to:
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service