Choose one correct answer a, b, c, or d
Выберите правильный вариант ответа
Вы можете остановиться и нажать "Отправить" на любом этапе теста.
Результаты теста будут высланы Вам на email
Номер телефона (с кодом страны)
Пожелания: ориентировочный день/время проведения бесплатного пробного урока
1. We ___ American.
2. Is Mont Blanc ___ mountain in Europe?
the most highest
the more high
3. I like ___ in the morning.
that I work
to be work
4. He ___ playing the piano.
5. There isn’t ___ pasta in the kitchen.
6. I always ___.
7. I ___ to classical music.
never to listen
don’t never listen
8. This isn’t my money. It’s ___.
9. I haven’t ___ this photo before.
10. They didn’t ___ the tickets.
11. Who ___ the answer to this questions.
12. Richard isn’t very good ____?
13. It’s important ___ too much alcohol.
not to drinking
not to drink
14. My father ___ be a builder.
did use to
15. ___ dinner in a restaurant today.
I’m to have
16. It ___ when they went out.
was to rain
17. ____ I worked hard, I didn’t pass the test.
18. Come on, it’s time ____.
19. Cameras aren’t allowed here – you ___ take photos.
don’t have to
must not to
20. Can you look ____ my dog this weekend?
21. We ____ together since last year.
‘ve been living
22. They won’t ____ use their mobiles.
be able to
23. We were really ____ with the weather.
24. Would you marry him if he ____ you?
25. I refused ____ to them.
26. There were ___ people at the match.
27. When is that letter ___ ?
going to be sent
going to send
will be sent
29. ___Love is more important than ____money.
30. I studied chemistry at ___ university.
31. When ____ the picnic, they went for a swim in the lake.
they’d been eating
32. Shall I ring you at one o’clock? No, my lunch hour is earlier tomorrow so ____ my lunch in the canteen then. Ring me at about one-thirty.
I’ll be eating
I’ll have eaten
33. The builders ____ the house by the end of this month.
will have finished
will have been finishing
34. I ran all the way to the station but when I got there I realized that ____ because all trains were delayed.
I didn’t need to hurry
I needn’t have hurried
I didn’t have to hurry
I haven’t had to hurry
35. When I got home I looked at the bill and realised the restaurant ____ added it up wrong so I’d paid too much.
36. Katie ___ her hair cut short when she left school.
37. My grandfather remembers ___ into this house when he was a very small boy.
38. Gareth ___ he was never going to lend Robert anything again.
39. Liam would have saved a lot of money, if he ___ to my advice.
40. Since ___ school, Sheila has had several interesting jobs.
41. He was wearing….riding boots.
red old Spanish leather
old red Spanish leather
Spanish red old leather
old leather red Spanish
42. That…. be Roger at the door – it’s too early.
43. If you have trouble going to sleep, try… a glass of milk before bedtime.
44. Which of these sentences are correct in spoken English? Here can be more than one correct answer.
Car’s running badly.
Can’t come in here, sorry
Careful what you say.
Lost my glasses.
Have heard of her.
45. It’s time you…. home, but I’d rather you….. here.
46. John Hastings, …………, has just come to live in our street.
that I was at school with
with who I was at school
I was at school with
with whom I was at school
47. There’s a supermarket…..our house.
in front of
49. Nobody phoned, did……?
he or she
50. I wonder if John …..this evening.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service