Cal South November In Service Video Review - Law 12 (Fouls and Misconduct) Key Incidents
If you would like credit for watching the Video Training complete this short review and survey.
To review the Laws here are the links:
IFAB Mobile App:
FIFA Considerations - Detailed
First and Last Name
What is your Primary Referee Association?
Last Digits of USSF ID or Date of Birth
> Registered Officials List (ROL) for your ID Number. If you are NEW type in NEW.
The purpose of this review is to provide referees with some clarity.
There is no pass or fail.
Should you get an answer incorrect review the LAWS, video or applicable text. The goal is to better understand how to apply the laws and best practices in our matches, for the enjoyment of all.
If you have any questions review the LAWS, notes, guidelines and FIFA's Analysis of Match Situations (Considerations).
After you click submit you will have the option to review the answers.
CIRCLES have only one correct answer.
SQUARES have two or more answers.
FIFA Considerations - Detailed
1. Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.
2. Which of the following are true regarding Serious Foul Play (SFP)?
Opponent must be injured and rolling around in pain for it to be SFP
A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent
Coach must yell and show the signal for a card for it to be SFP
Use of excessive force or brutality
SFP is a cautionable offence and a yellow card is shown
3. Serious Foul Play and Violent Conduct are the same.
4. Which of the following are critical referee tools/skills that should be used with incidents near the Technical Area?
Sense of urgency in moving towards the incident.
Quick decision or resolution to avoid retaliation and/or drama from the benches.
Speak to the coaches and ask them whether it was a yellow or red card.
Cautioning or sending off a player is more important than the safety of an injured player.
AR1 (or 4th Official) to help maintain order in the technical areas.
5. Which of the following considerations will you use to decide if a challenge is committed in a fair or a careless manner?
How much time is left in the game?
On which part of the opponent’s body is contact made?
What is the score of the game?
Which part of the body does the player use to make contact?
Does the player use his/her studs when making a tackle?
6. List three FIFA Considerations you will use to evaluate Fouls. (See image above)
Please complete the following, it will help us improve future In Service training.
What did you like about this online video training?
How can we improve the online training?
Rate this Video Learning Experience
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and survey. If you have any other questions or thoughts please include them below
Anything else you would like to communicate?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service