1. I will fulfill all duties of the office if elected.
2. I understand that if elected to office, I will serve on the Program Leadership Committee, which may require my attendance at meetings throughout the year.
3. If elected, I will be expected to work with the adult program coordinators and other student leaders to plan the next State Conference, offer ideas for improvements to the program, and help plan and lead training sessions for students when needed.
4. I understand that it is my responsibility to reply to all correspondence form the YAG State Office.
5. I agree to conduct my campaign in a manner that is consistent with the core values of the YMCA: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
6. I have made my parent/guardian aware of my candidacy and they will support the fulfillment of my responsibilities if elected to office.
7. I understand that failure to abide by rules and regulations set forth by Kansas YMCA Youth and Government may result in my dismissal from office.