1. The applicant must be a member of Ed Video Media Arts Centre in good standing, or include a membership as part of their grant request.
2. Recipients of a grant must acknowledge Ed Video’s support in their film credits, or support material. Logo and wording will be provided.
3. Works produced through Ed Video Production and Creation Grants must adhere to our code of conduct, available at
4. Grants that are unused or partially unused after two months will be voided. Credits will not be made available to the granted individual after this time.
5. Successful applicants must provide Ed Video with a final digital copy of their completed project or documentation of their project for our records.
6. Grant recipients agree to allow for Ed Video to use stills, video, and/or project information in promotional and funding applications. Ed Video will credit authorship for any documentation used in promotional materials.
7. Equipment credits are non-transferable. Equipment credits cannot be applied to membership dues, workshops, miscellaneous fees, or other projects outside of grant proposal unless otherwise indicated and approved by Ed Video Staff.
8. Applicants must hold, and retain, creative, and editorial control over the project, as well as copyright to the project for which they apply. Producers are not eligible to apply unless they are also the director.
I agree to above terms
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ed Video Media Arts Centre.