Week 20 of Laws of the Game quiz 2017- 2018 - questions by Dutch Referee Blog
The Laws of the Game Quiz is now only open as a quiz to test your knowledge. On DutchReferee.com you'll find new quizzes weekly that will give you an opportunity to win some refereeing goodies. Good luck with this test.
1. A substitute wants to take the thrown-in that has been awarded. Is he allowed to do so?
No, they can only take free kicks as restart, because they have to enter the pitch for that
Yes, provided they first enter the field of play.
Yes, there are no requirements to be met
2. Team A has the ball, but suddenly all the air goes out of the ball. If the ball becomes defective ...
Play may continue if the team was in goal-scoring position
Play is stopped and restarted by dropping the replacement ball where the original ball became defective
Play is stopped and restarted by an indirect free kick for team A (who had ball possession)
Play continues until the ball goes out of play
3. The lines of the penalty area and goal line have a width of 12 cm. The goal posts have the same width. The touchlines have a width of 6 cm. Is this allowed?
Yes, as long as the goal line and goal posts have the same width.
Yes, all lines must not be more than 12 cm
No, lines must must be more than 10 cm
No, all lines must be of the same width and not be more than 12 cm
4. A referee drops the ball and it touches the ground. A player from Barcelona kicks it back to his goalie Jasper Cillessen. The ball goes directly in Barcelona's goal and has not been touched by the goalkeeper. How will play be restarted? With a ...
Kick-off after a goal has been scored
Retake of the dropped ball
5. The assistant referee raises his flag to indicate that the ball has wholly passed over the touchline. Before the referee has blown his whistle, he sees a defender hitting an opponent in the defender's penalty area. What should be the decision of the referee?
The referee shows the defender a red card and restarts play with a penalty kick
The referee shows the defender a yellow card and restarts play with a penalty kick
The referee shows the defender a red card and restarts play with a throw-in
The referee shows the defender a yellow card and restarts play with a throw-in
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service