Directorate of Minorities: Online Registration (2019-20) For Free Training to Minority Students to Join Indian Army
Applications for free training with food & accommodation are invited from students belonging to Minority Community (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist, and Parsi) who are interested in joining Indian Army Posts, Last Date for filling out & submitting the online application form along with the required document is 29-02-2020.
After successful online registration, the candidates must take the print out of duly filled in ONLINE APPLICATION FORM which is mailed to your provided E-mail id & submit it along with the required documents at the office of the District Minority Welfare Department of the concerned district training center (Where you are opting for-The available district centers are Belagavi & Bengaluru), Last Date for filling out & submitting online application form along with the required document is 29-02-2020.
01) Can avail details of the eligibility criteria on our website for physical and educational requirements for training.
02) Students should be a citizen of India and domicile of state of Karnataka.
03) Training will be given only once.
04) Minimum age limit is 17 & half years and Maximum age limit is 23 years except soldier general duty, for soldier general duty Minimum age limit is 17 & half years and Maximum age limit is 21 years and for any other army/defence related posts please refer to the concern notifications published and apply for the same if you are eligible as per the requirements.
05) 60 days of prior training & guidance will be given to eligible minority candidates to join Indian Land Army, Naval Army, Air Force and for joining various army posts.
06) Attendance will be taken through biometric mode, 80 percent of attendance during the training period is mandatory.
07) Students should belong to Minority communities.
08) Candidates total annual family income should not exceed Rs.6 Lakh per annum
09) Candidates will be having an option to select the training institute as per their convenience and interest.
10) After completion of the Training program, certificates will be provided to the candidates from the concerned institute.
11) No stipend will be provided to the candidates during the training period.
12) Each and every candidate from the training institute will be insured for 60 days i.e, during the training the period.
13) Amount will be reimbursed from trainee candidates if they discontinue the training program in between the prescribed tenure of training.
14) If any of the information or documents/income & caste certificate submitted by the students are found to be false at any stage then the strict action shall be taken against the applicant and the amount spent on the trainee shall be collected from him.
15) Candidates must register online at
before submitting the application form along with the required document.
Whether you agree with the above Conditions?
Do you fit as per the prescribed conditions for physical and educational requirements for training?
Whether the candidate is permanent resident of Karnataka?
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service