Studio 300 Maker Machine Training
Getting full access to the Maker Lab machines requires completing the mandatory Studio 300 Orientation first. If you haven't completed that yet, visit
to get started.
To proceed with the Studio 300 Maker Machine Training, follow these steps:
1) Complete and submit this form.
2) Watch for an email titled "Invitation to Private Tutorial" within 24-36 hours after we verify your information.
3) Follow the "Click To Access Tutorial" link in the email you receive.
4) Create an account on our Niche Academy training platform. If you created an account during Orientation, use the same account to access this training.
5) Complete the entire course (allow approximately 30 minutes). Watch every video in the tutorial and complete the final quiz with a 100% score.
6) Once finished, it may take up to 72 hours to process and verify your work before you may use a Maker Machine in Studio 300.
Ready to get started? Let's begin...
First and Last Name
Please use the name associated with your library card.
Library Card Number.
Use the number from your physical library card or keychain or the Fountaindale Library app (FPLD patrons only).
Are you an Adult or Teen
Which Machine training would you like to complete?
Please only select one machine.
KNK Zing Air Vinyl Cutter and Make the Cut Software
CR-10 3D Printer and Cura Software
Carvey CNC Desktop Fabricator and Inventables Software
Silhouette CAMEO and Silhouette Studio Software
Brother SE-400 Embroidery Machine
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fountaindale Public Library.