* Because the Spiritual Formation Team desires to be partners with you, the contribution of your congregation/organization toward the event in both money and volunteer time will be considered.
* Some preliminary work should be done to assess feasibility before applying. The planning committee will have researched the topic/speaker as to the appropriateness for your congregation/organization.
* The event should have a reasonable chance of success and some way to measure success.
* A congregation/organization can receive only one grant per year.
* A follow up evaluation is due FOUR weeks after the program or services are implemented. This can happen in writing or as a conversation with the Spiritual Formation Team.
*The event MUST BE OPEN to all members of National Capital Presbytery. Publicity material should be made available for the Thursday Mail at least ONE month prior to the event. Email promotional materials to LaJuan Quander (firstname.lastname@example.org). Publicity is expected to include recognition of the Spiritual Formation Team of NCP.