ArchivesSpace Online Forum submissions
***Submissions are now closed.***
The ArchivesSpace Online Forum Working Group is seeking proposals for presentations, lightning round speakers, discussions, and workshops. This is anticipated to be a truly international event and will take place on March 29-31, 2021. We anticipate recording most sessions but will be relying on active participation from ArchivesSpace users throughout the world to make this event a success.
Presentations and discussions can be on anything related to your work using, developing, or actively contributing to the ArchivesSpace application and community. The ArchivesSpace program team is particularly interested in presentations or workshops related to the following topics:
• Using ArchivesSpace in a work from home environment
• Using ArchivesSpace as a lone arranger or at a small archive
• Managing paraprofessionals, students and volunteers using ArchivesSpace
• Demonstrations of workflows using different modules or features of the application
• Examples of anti-racism, anti-colonialism and redescription work being executed in ArchivesSpace
• Presentations related to the technical aspects of ArchivesSpace, including how to download a local instance of ArchivesSpace for either testing or production, understanding and managing the ArchivesSpace database, and using the API.
Please use the form below to submit a short (approx. 250 words) proposal (e.g., a topic, initiative, problem, question, idea, or program you are working on or thinking about). We will be reviewing and accepting proposals on a rolling basis so we encourage you to get your proposals in early. The submission deadline is March 5, 2021.
Would you like to suggest a topic for others to address? Please submit your suggestions by March 5, 2021, and we will make our best effort to find a presenter to address your suggested topic.
What would you like to submit?
I would like to submit a presentation proposal. (Reviewed on rolling basis. Submission deadline: March 5, 2021)
I would like to suggest a topic for others to address. (Requested by March 5, 2021)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service