WeTeach_CS Summit Presentation Proposal Form 2020
Presentation proposals for the WeTeach_CS Summit to be held June 22-24, 2020 in Georgetown, TX are being accepted. As you submit your proposal please keep the following in mind:
- Sessions will be 1 hour in length
- Wifi internet access will be available for you and participants
- Participants will be asked to bring their own devices. Please specify in your description if your session is device specific
- Interactive and engaging proposals of interest include, but are not limited to:
* block-based coding
* building a K-12 CS pipeline
* camps, clubs, and after-school programs
* CS related teacher externship and industry engagement
* equity and inclusion
* integration of computer science and/or computational thinking into other subjects
* K-5 resources
* K-12 classroom resources (for beginning, intermediate, and experienced teachers)
* K-12 counselors and computer science
* text-based coding
Vendor applications will be accepted but are contingent upon participation in the WeTeach_CS Exhibitor Fair. Registration for this aspect of the event will open in early November 2019.
Calls for proposals will close on December 4, 2019. Applicants will be notified of their status no later than December 18, 2019. Registration for the 2020 WeTeach_CS Summit will open on January 8, 2020. Selected presenters and up to one co-presenter will receive a $100 discount on registration.
Primary Presenter's Last Name
Primary Presenter's First Name
Primary Presenter's Title
Primary Presenter's Organization
Primary Presenter's Email Address
Primary Presenter's website URL
Primary Presenter's Twitter Handle (if any)
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UTmail.