MM21UK - Online | Call for Speakers
Closing Date: Friday 4th June 2021
Event Date: Wednesday 14th July 2021
Guidelines, Aims, and Advice
The content of this event will be thought-leadership in areas of eCommerce, relevant to:
• Technical teams (internal/external Magento developers, technical leadership and/or CTOs)
• Merchants (eCommerce/marketing managers, CMO/CEO/MDs)
Your talk should aim to inspire and delight our audience and have each audience member walk away with actionable insights.
Here are some guidelines for your talk:
• Talks should be presented in English and 15-25 minutes in length (we will very likely be aiming for 20-minute talks, so be warned!)
• Talks should not be used to directly advertise your business/service/product (it's about the audience and adding value)
• Speakers must comply with our Code of Conduct
• MM21UK will be hosted as an online event
• Deadline for submissions is 4th June 2021
If you have any questions, please email
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JH.