WALKING for Evening 9-Hole (Sun 29/11, Mon 30/11 & Tue 1/12)
Booking opens on Fri 20/11 from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm only. On the days after the booking is opened, submissions received between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm will be considered.
All forms must be duly completed with ALL THE PLAYERS' MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS AND NAMES AS PER ONE'S OCC MEMBERSHIP CARD. OCC members who have MGK members playing in their flights must also provide the full names and membership numbers for these members. Main booker must furnish his / her email address and contact number.
• OCC Members and affiliate members can use this form to book tee times. Junior members are not allowed to book tee times.
• Main bookers shall ensure that all the information provided in the Google form are CLEAR AND COMPLETE.
Booking Procedures for Evening 9-holes (walking) Tee Times
1. There must be a minimum of 3 balls for each booking. The Club reserves all rights to pair up golfers to make 4-ball flights.
2. The main booker (ie. player 1) must provide his / her name, membership number, email and mobile number clearly so that he / she is contactable by the Golf Clerks. Main booker cannot be substituted or changed, and transfer the flight to someone else. The main booker must play in the flight as player 1 and be responsible that the flight turns up on date of play. If booked flight does not turn up on date of play, a penalty shall be levied on the main booker. Please refer to Penalty Charges table for no-show or cancellation. Once tee time is allocated, no swopping of tee times is allowed. Main booker shall not send in duplicate bookings.
3. Corporate Union / MGK (Affiliate) Members must have VALID golf passes. Upon registration, Affiliate Members must produce their Membership Cards and Photo ID for verification purpose.
4. Tee times will be allocated on a first-received-first-served basis. The Golf Department will notify the main bookers of their tee off times 3 day before date of play.
5. For 1-ball or 2-balls, please contact the golf office at
for pairing service.
6. In the event of inclement weather, the course will be closed if golfers were found to congregate and risk non compliance of SLA checks. Announcements will be made that the course will not be opened for that session and all golfers are to leave the Club. No refund, rain checks and discount vouchers will be given.
1. Full Name of Player 1 (Main Booker) - Name on OCC Membership card - Must play in flight
2. Membership Number
4. I want to book a tee time to play on following day:- (choose only 1)
5. I am booking for:- (Please provide names of players in your flight.)
3-balls (Club reserves all rights to pair up to make 4-ball flights)
2-balls (Club will try to pair up to make 4-ball flights)
1-ball (Club will try to pair up to make 4-ball flights)
6. Full Name of Player 2
7. Membership Number
8. Full Name of Player 3
9. Membership Number
10. Full Name of Player 4
11. Membership Number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service