IN THE BLACK | INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCING leading BLACK ENTREPRENEURS, professionals, and brands to LOCAL BUSINESS LEADERS - BRIDGING DIVERSE COMMUNITIES AND INDUSTRIES.
African-American entrepreneurs and professionals have built countless, successful brands and careers in San Antonio - despite being disproportionately covered by news media. Now is the time to amplify your voice. Share your successes, grow your network, and generate great buzz around your brand or career.
Good news about Good people, doing Great Things! Here's what you get
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
How Do You Determine If This Campaign Is Right For You?
If you align with 60 - 80% of these proclamations, consider joining IN THE BLACK BIZ -
- Building your business or brand is ALL that you do!
- You and your team have built a quality list of clients or products CURRENTLY on the market.
- You are trying to determine if a long-term PR strategy is right for you.
- You understand the value of social interaction.
- You've identified your specific niche audience groups and you engage regularly.
- You want to increase your market share.
- You're planning your 2022 marketing and public relations strategy.
- You see products or services being amplified that are similar to yours.
- You haven't been getting the news or media features you deserve.
WHAT WE OFFER!
- 4-months of brand dedicated public relations services
- Guaranteed local media placement (in top platforms)
- Participation in a comprehensive leadership cohort
- Access to industry leaders and local decision makers
- Diverse, specialized and dynamic content for your print, social, and web pages
- Logos placed on all print and digital media
- Active participation in a groundbreaking, equity building campaign
ABOUT IN THE BLACK BIZ
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EHCU Public Relations .