Fall 2020 After School Arts Form
AFTER SCHOOL ARTS ENROLLMENT CONTRACT
I. STUDENT ENROLLMENT & GUIDELINES
By signing this contract, I enroll _________________________________________ (student's name), __________ (age), ______________ (date of birth) in the T. W. Wood Gallery After School Arts Program (ASA) and agree to the following guidelines:
1. Program runs Monday-Friday beginning Tuesday, September 8 until Thursday, June 16, 2021 (pending additional snow days extending the school year) and otherwise follows the 2019-2020 Montpelier school calendar including closures for weather.
2. The monthly rate is due on the first of each month. Checks can be made payable to:
T. W.Wood Gallery. Automatic payments may be scheduled online if desired or monthly invoices sent.
Age, grade, and teacher/classroom
Date of Birth
3. The program charges a flat monthly rate, to be paid at the beginning of each month. Because of the increase in hours (and thus program cost), should there be 2 or more days off of school that affect your child's after school program during the month (ex: for week long holidays for those who attend more than one day a week), your invoices will be reduced to prorate to a daily class rate for that month. Should school be canceled, refunds will be issued for any unattended classes. Please select your first choice for number of days per week you would like your child to attend.
5 days weekly = $750/month ($375/month, additional child)
4 days weekly = $670/month ($350/month, additional child)
3 days weekly = $520/month ($310/month, additional child)
2 days weekly = $375/month ($210/additional child, $120/third child)
1 day weekly = $195/month ($125/additional child, $65/ third child)
Would you like to apply for a partial scholarship due to financial need?
4. Select days to attend:
Please describe your flexibility with your schedule. Do you need certain days or number of days or do you have flexibility?
Are there certain children you would like your child to attend with?
5. Students will meet after school on the Union Elementary School playground and walk to the Gallery in an adult supervised "walking school bus." (If your child will be coming from a different location please specify in "Other") I give permission for my child to:
Walk with the "walking school bus"
Walk independently to the Gallery
6. The monthly rate is constant unless the school calendar causes your child to miss more than one class in a month, at which point, your rate will be prorated.
7. Drop-off time is at one, after the school day release. Pick-up time is between 5:00-5:30 p.m.
8. Late pick-up fee for repeated incidents is $10.00 with an additional $5.00 for every 15 minutes after 5:45 p.m.
8. One month advance notice is required for contract changes. *(See Section II below)
9. Please notify in advance of any absences or late arrivals by emailing:
or calling the Gallery: 802-262-6035.
10. A student may be released from the program if behavior is inconsistent with teacher expectations and safety concerns on a repeated basis.
11. No child will be allowed to be picked-up by an adult other than a parent unless previously communicated to the program director.
12. Children should bring a daily snack and appropriate outdoor clothing for the weather. A paint shirt is recommended.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of T.W. Wood Gallery.