The mentor program is run by Catholic Charities of Tompkins/Tioga* through a grant from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention and Catholic Charities USA. The mentoring program works with youth ages 9 to 17 throughout Tioga County. Youth are referred by their school district or agencies and have been identified as at-risk for a variety of reasons (truancy, behavior, etc).
• You are required to complete this application, a background check, and eight hours of training before you are matched with a mentee
• You must have reliable transportation and a willingness to drive your mentee to and from activities
• The mentoring position is volunteer, but you are reimbursed for up to fifty miles per month.
• You must be willing to commit two hours per week for one year to work with the child/youth to whom you are matched.
* You do not have to be Catholic to be a mentor.
First and last name
Secondary phone number
Best way to contact:
Phone (weekdays between 8:30-4)
Phone (after 5 p.m.)
Related Occupation/Volunteer Experience
Reference 1 Contact Info
Reference 2 Contact Info
Reference 3 Contact Info
How did you hear about the YES Mentoring Program?
Word of Mouth
Will you be able to fulfill the commitment of the program (2hrs/week for 1 year)?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service