Sutta Study Group Application
Please briefly describe (one or two sentences) how you meet each of the criteria for the sutta study group. Thanks!
We will conduct a lottery on March 25 for open slots.
First and Last Name
1. Active leader or volunteer at Common Ground or with TCVC, prison group or involved in an outside Dharma role.
2. Has had a Buddhist mindfulness practice for five or more years
3. Has a commitment to daily sitting practice
4. Participants should have done substantial residential retreat practice in the vipassana/insight meditation tradition, (For example, two nine day retreats or three 4-5 day retreats or some equivalent intensive practice experience.)
5. Members of the sutta study group should be interested in studying and reflecting on the original source material of the Buddha’s discourses
There are two sections, each of which meet on the first Saturday of the month. Please indicate which times would work for you.
Registration Priority Policy: Common Ground is committed to giving registration priority to members of some communities that have experienced historical oppression: people of color, trans, and non-binary. To learn more, contact Gabe Keller-Flores: 612-722-8260 or
. We welcome feedback on any aspect of this policy. Please select all that apply (optional):
Person of Color
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Common Ground Meditation Center.
Terms of Service