iLRN 2021 Volunteer or Internship Application
Please complete this form to express an interest in volunteer or internship roles for the iLRN 2021 conference. Roles currently available include:
1. Session chair/facilitator (responsible for introducing presenters, keeping time, encouraging discussion and interaction, directing audience questions to presenters)
2. Moderator (responsible for enforcing code of conduct, curbing disruptive behavior through access control and other means)
3. Audio-visual/technical support
4. Virtual event greeter/usher (responsible for helping attendees find their way around the virtual conference venue)
5. Presentation concierge (responsible for coaching and assisting research faculty and other presenters transitioning their presentations to the virtual modality)
6. General conference intern (for students only—provide general assistance and administrative/research support to the Conference Organizing Committee)
We are unable to offer remuneration to volunteers and interns, but they will receive free registration for the conference, provided they are not presenting and are not listed as authors on any papers to be published in the conference proceedings.
Estimated time to complete: 10-12 minutes
Please direct queries to:
Do you consent to our collecting and storing your information via this form, and using it contact you with information pertaining to the Immersive Learning Research Network (iLRN) and its 2021 conference?
Please briefly describe why you are interested in iLRN and the field of XR and immersive learning, as well as what you have done/are doing in this space.
What involvement, if any, have you had in iLRN and/or its conferences in the past?
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service