BCCA-VI SEM - ENTREPRENUERSHIP DEVELOPMENT- Prof Sunny Satyapal
MCQ type Questions. Each question carry 4 marks .
What is your name?
Who is your teacher?
1) _______________ actions by an entrepreneur is most likely to contribute to creative destruction.
A. Development of a new product
B. Take-over of a competitor
C. Issuing shares
D. Development of a new product
2) The resistance of employees in an organization against flexibility, growth, and diversification can be overcome by developing_____________.
B. Managerial domain
D. Administrative domain
3) _____________ shows the process of creating something new.
B. Business model
D. Creative flexibility
4) Which one of the following is an advantage of the small firm in the innovation process?
A. Ability of the entrepreneur to carry out multiple tasks
B. Ability to raise finance
C. Ability to carry out R&D
D. Ability of the entrepreneur to act on new ideas or product development
5) MSME is defined under which act?
A) MSME Act, 2004
B) MSMED Act, 2006
C) MSMED Act, 1999
D) MSME Act, 2001
6) In production sector, a micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed ______.
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 15 lakh
C) Rs 20 lakh
D) Rs 25 lakh
7) In production sector, a small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed ______
A) Rs 2 crore
B) Rs 3 crore
C) Rs 5 crore
D) Rs 10 crore
8) In production sector, amedium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed _____
A) Rs 8 crore
B) Rs 10 crore
C) Rs 15 crore
D) Rs 20 crore
9) A composite loan limit of ______can be sanctioned by banks to enable the MSME entrepreneurs to avail of their working capital and term loan requirement through Single Window.
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 25 lakh
C) Rs 50 lakh
D) Rs 1crore
10) Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) was set up by Government of India and which of the following bank?
11) Micro or Small Enterprise (as defined in the MSMED Act 2006) may be said to have become Sick, if
A) Any of the borrowal account of the enterprise remains NPA for ten months or more
B) Any of the borrowal account of the enterprise remains NPA for eight months or more
C) Any of the borrowal account of the enterprise remains NPA for five months or more
D) Any of the borrowal account of the enterprise remains NPA for three months or more
12) The development of a new venture based on an inventor's work often requires ________.
A) Expertise of an entrepreneur
B) Heavy investment from financers
C) Skilled human resources
D) Highly educated staff
13) A business where an individual is both the owner and conductor of the business affairs is called__________________.
A) Sole Proprietorship
D) None of the above
14) Entrepreneurs are best as ________________
15) ______________ is one method of stimulating, and then capitalizing on, individuals in an organization who think that something can be done differently and better.
A) Strategic Orientation
16) Entrepreneurship can best be described as:
A) a process that requires setting up a business
B) taking a significant risk in a business context
C) having a strong vision
D) a process involving innovation, new products or services, and value creation
17) MSMED stands to ___________
A) Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development
B)Mini, Small & Medium Enterprises DevelopmentOption
C)Micro, Small & Medium Entrepreneurship Development
D)Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Department
18) Which of the following is an internal factor that influences entrepreneurs?
A) Technological Capacity
B) Social environment
C) Political environment
D) Economic condition
19) _____________ can be defined as psychological features that enable an individual to take action toward a desired goal?
20) _______ implies that women entrepreneurs are now economically independent and take decisions independently.
A)Better utilization of resources
B) Improved quality life
C) Economic development
D) Employment generation
21) The term entrepreneur is translated as:
22) Entrepreneurs take financial, _________, and ____________ risks.
A) psychological, social
B) psychological, environmental
C) social, environmental
D) none of the above
23) Which of the following skills is needed by an entrepreneur?
B)business management skills
C)personal entrepreneurial skills
D)all of the above
24) ________ Process of creating incremental wealth is called Entrepreneurship.
25) Which of the following areas are preferred by women entrepreneurs?
D. None of the above
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service