2020 HYP Board Application
2020 Board Application Deadline is Friday January 31, 2020. Board on-boarding will be Tuesday February 4, 6:30-8pm.
Click here to see available board opportunities:
- Attend at least 4 board meetings (Meetings are held Tuesday evenings @ 500 W Ben White every other month)
- Complete the status update google form before each board meeting
- Participate as a named position or as a part of at least one committee of your choice
- Maintain active HYP membership with a $20 monthly donation to Austin Habitat for Humanity, corporate sponsorship, or fundraise $240
- Participate in at least one volunteer event (We have 4-6 Saturday construction days per year or ReStore Volunteering)
- For each public HYP event you plan to attend, personally invite at least two friends
- Be able to speak to affordability issues in Austin and Habitat’s mission
Which position or positions are you interested in?
If multiple, which committee do you prefer?
Would you like to chair or vice-chair a committee? If so, which one(s)? (if multiple, provide preferences)
Would you potentially be interested in being mentored to become president or vice president within the next couple years?
Why are you excited to participate on the HYP Board? (3 sentences or less)
What are some prior experiences and skills that you can bring to the board? (3 sentences or less)
Please list your company along with any other organizations you're involved in:
What secret talents do you have? (ex: I know how to reupholster furniture, I perform open mic nights)
How much time can you allocate monthly to HYP? (Are any seasons busier than others?)
What are the best ways to contact you?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kyle Hoskins.