One poem will be chosen and published at the Inaugural Law Enforcement Appreciation Banquet held on September 22nd 2018 and on our website! Winner will also receive a Kids for Cops gift basket with goodies!
Submit your poem here or email KFC@AmericansStandUnited.net
Poetry Contest Guidelines:
1. A poem in its entirety must be an original work by the person entering the contest and must include positive wording about law enforcement Officers in our communities.
2. Poet must be between the ages of 5 - 17 years & reside in Montgomery County, TX
3. Poems can be submitted on the website or via email at KFC@AmericansStandUnited.net
4. Winner will need to hand write their poem for publishing
5. The deadline for poem submission is August 1st 2018