Dear current (and future) Here2Help volunteers:
It's been an amazing 10 months! Because of the hard work and dedication of hundreds of donors and volunteers like yourself, Here2Help has made about 4000 deliveries, totaling over 93,000 pounds of food, to Montgomery County families in need. THANK YOU!!!
As we work out the details of these organizational partnerships, we are also thinking about how operations will need to evolve. We thus wanted to reach out to you, our invaluable volunteer partners, to see how we can best accommodate your needs and preferences in our revised operations model.
We ask that you please take a minute or two to complete this survey.
We also encourage you to please pass along this link to anyone else you know who may be interested in volunteering with Here2Help.
Thanks in advance for your input!
The Here2Help Team
A greater variety of volunteer opportunities will be available after the transition. Please read the following descriptions to see which are of interest.
NOTE: SSL hours can be awarded for most of the tasks below. More details are at
1) Prepping deliveries: Packing bags for deliveries at the St. John's facility. Please know that we will be employing best practices for COVID prevention.
2) Making deliveries: Serving as a delivery driver to distribute bags around the County. Please note that any drivers under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
3) Hosting a fundraiser or drive for supplies, such as non-perishables, diapers, etc.
4) Hosting a donation site: For collecting non-perishables, and creating bags. Ideally, site hosts would also help solicit donations.
5) Shift "captain" for bag-prep sessions: Ideally, volunteers would make an on-going, weekly commitment.
6) Delivery coordinator: Ideally, a long-term commitment of about 4 to 5 hours per week. More details available at
7) Admin/back office assistance
8) Other: What would you like to offer? Let us know about your ideas, interests and experience! Needs include, but are not limited to, recruiting and organizing volunteers; grant-writing/fundraising; communications/marketing, etc.
Which of the following ways would you like to be involved with Here2Help?
Hosting a fundraiser or drive for supplies, such as non-perishables, diapers
Admin/Back office assistance
What are generally the best times for you to volunteer? Please check all that apply.
With what frequency do you think you would like to volunteer Here2Help, going forward?
Multiple times per week
Once a week
Multiple time a month
Once a month
Multiple times a year
IF you have used the CIRCUIT APP as a delivery driver, please indicate how the app affected your delivery experience. (Please compare to the experience you had with deliveries prior to the use of Circuit.)
Circuit for Teams is a paid app, and we want to be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
Circuit improved my delivery experience
Circuit made no significant difference in my delivery experience
Circuit made my delivery experience less enjoyable
Any comments you'd like to share? Anything we can do to improve your volunteer experience moving forward? We welcome any other input you'd like to provide!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service