Glenwood Springs - State Option for Health Care Coverage - Stakeholder Meeting
A stakeholder meeting to discuss a State option for health care coverage as envisioned by House Bill 19-1004 is set for Thursday, Aug. 15, 11:00 am - 1:00 p.m. in Glenwood Springs at Colorado Mountain College.
- Morgridge Commons, 2nd Floor
- 815 Cooper Ave.
- Glenwood Springs, 81601
Please enter at the Morgridge Commons / Glenwood Springs Library main doors on Cooper Avenue, then use the stairs or elevator on the left to the 2nd Floor and to Morgridge Commons.
- Free two-story lot on corner of Cooper Avenue and 9th Street.
- Free public parking directly across from the library on Cooper between the Methodist church and the fire station.
During this meeting, we will do an overview of the legislative requirements for the proposal and focus on gathering your feedback on three main topics.
- The eligibility and population for whom the state option may be available
- Affordability considerations (and what that means and how it's defined)
- What the existing state health infrastructure means to you
If you plan to attend, we again ask that you complete the information below to RSVP so we can have an idea of how many people to expect and so we can send you follow up information after the meeting.
If you are willing to commit the time and energy to join these meetings, we look forward to your participation.
Please note: The same meeting content will be repeated as part of other regional meetings to gather feedback in other communities throughout August, for locations and details visit Colorado.gov/hcpf/proposal-affordable-health-coverage-option.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of State.co.us Executive Branch.
Terms of Service