2020 MichMATYC Conference
“Mathematics Support and Success: A Vision for the Future”
October 2-3, 2020 at Lansing Community College
Deadline for Proposal Submissions: April 30, 2020
Call for Presenters
Proposals are being accepted to present during the 2020 MichMATYC Conference at Lansing Community College through April 30, 2020. Letters of invitation to present at the conference will be emailed in May.
You must use this form to indicate your interest in presenting a lecture, workshop, panel discussion, or an Ignite talk. If you have done one of the following, then you are in a key position to present:
• Attended a great workshop;
• Implemented a new course or different version of a course previously taught;
• Used innovative teaching/learning techniques;
• Introducing and evaluating critical thinking in the classroom;
• Participated in discussions/debates related to teaching mathematics;
• Share a topic that will enrich our understanding in a field of mathematics;
• Discuss how you implemented AMATYC Impact Live standards in your classroom.
We are going to have four 45-minute Breakout Sessions at the conference. If you are interested in leading one, please let us know in the form below. Some of the ideas for the Breakout Sessions are:
• Math Pathways
• Corequisite Courses
• Critical Thinking in the Classroom
• Student Success Strategies
• Equity and Justice
• Best Practices for Teaching Online
These are ideas for the sessions. If you have other topics you would like to address, please feel free to submit them. We would like to hear your ideas.
We will also be hosting the inaugural "Ignite" session with all presenters having exactly five minutes to present their topic.
Submission of this form indicates that you consent to the collection and use of your personal information, including receiving emails, for activities related to 2020 MichMATYC Conference and that you have also obtained the consent of all other individuals whose information you provide.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service