Request for enrollment into a 2018, 2019, or 2020 Blackboard Course that has been converted to the Brightspace format and uploaded to Classes.
Please follow the below directions EXACTLY or the system will not recognize your request. Errors in syntax will not allow the system to find your course. Please see the examples below. Take care with the spaces, periods and dashes. Do NOT submit this form if the term code is 202050, 202060 or 202070. Those courses have not been uploaded, yet.
1. You must be the official instructor of the course in Blackboard.
2. You must submit a separate form for each course in which you wish to be enrolled.
3. Enter only one course for each submitted form.
4. You MUST add, "converted-" in front of the department abbreviation. Please see the examples below.
5. Do NOT submit this form if the term code is 202050, 202060 or 202070. Those courses have not been uploaded, yet.
Please enter your Pace username (without @
). Do NOT provide your name...only enter your username. Example #1: jblackwell Example #2: dwilliams
Please enter "converted-" (without the quotes) followed by the course ID. For example, if the course ID is ACC-201-23033.201920, then you would enter "converted-ACC-201-23033.201920" (without the quotes). Example #2: converted-CHP-261-72332.201870 Example #3: converted-ENG-210-23762.201950 NOTE: Do not submit this form if the term code is 202050, 202060 or 202070. NOTE: Submit a separate form for each course. NOTE: Access to the course may take up to a few days NOTE: You will not be enrolled if the course ID is incorrect, if spaces, periods and dashes are not used correctly, or if the term code is not from 2018, 2019 or 2020.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service