Scholarships awarded on rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the greater you chance of a scholarship.
This form: http://goo.gl/forms/6C7iUErgu1
Several scholarships will be available for students who take the Inventing and Designing a "Poetry Game" class. The class can be taken as ARHU498P or HONR348K Advanced Honors Seminar. Scholarships are $250 plus additional funds for registration and transportation if needed; larger scholarships are possible for exceptional students with financial need.
We seek students with the following skills and interests in the class:
* Design and design thinking * Entrepreneurship or social entrepreneurship * Arabic or other language
* K-12 education * Game Design/Computer game design/App design * Poetry
* Business/Supply Chain * Jimenez Porter Writer's House * Jewish Studies
In the class, we will
* Learn how to create a sustainable game/entrepreneurship in the Arts/Humanities
* Develop a version of the game for the K-12 classroom
* Develop a strategic plan and marketing plan for this project, including enhancing the website and making a video
* Explore transformation of this game into an App
* Develop the language versions of this game (including Yiddish, Arabic, and other languages according to interests of students in the class)
Any questions, you many email, call, or text firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-489-8908.
Details about the class are here: http://tinyurl.com/PoetryGameClass2015 (right click for "open in a new tab")