Schedule Change Request - Spring 2020
***PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE FILLING OUT THIS FORM***
The following criteria must be met in order for a schedule change to be made:
*BEFORE the FIRST meeting of a class, schedule changes will NOT be made unless one of the following criteria is met:
1. The student does not meet the prerequisite shown in the course description.
2. The student is approved to participate in a work program or to enroll in courses at some other college/school.
3. Administrative reason based on error, class imbalance, course additions, hour changes, vocational school schedule or graduation requirements.
*AFTER the semester begins, schedule changes will not be made unless one of the following criteria is met:
1. Student does not meet the prerequisites as shown in the course description.
2. Student class placement is inappropriate for ability level.
3. Student is approved to participate in a work program or to enroll in courses at some other school/college.
4. Administrative reason based on error, class imbalance, course additions, hour changes, vocational school schedule or graduation requirements.
* Students who want to change out of a year-long class at the end of the first semester must meet the following guidelines:
1. The teacher, parent and administrator must confer and agree.
2. Any student wishing to withdraw from an IB class must meet with the IB Coordinator, counselor, course instructor, and his/her parent.
3. Students who plan to drop an IB course during the testing year must arrange to do so before November 1st to avoid exam fees.
4. Student must get "Changing a Year-Long Class at Semester" form from the Counseling Office.
5. Parent, teacher, and administrator must sign the "Changing a Year-Long Class at Semester" form.
6. Student must make an appointment with his/her counselor to make the change.
***If the student does NOT meet one of the criteria above and drops a class after the 10th school day of the semester, an "F" will be recorded on the transcript and included in the students' GPA calculation.***
Student Email Address
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
Kristi Gregory (A - C)
Tammy Vogler (D - Hen)
April Marquez (Her - McC)
Greg Swaggart (McD - Sch)
Kerry Stites (Sco - Z)
Which of the district's schedule change criteria applies to your request?
You have already passed the class.
You have NOT passed the prerequisite for the class.
Your schedule is incomplete.
You are a senior and must have the class to graduate.
I am a senior requesting a Work Release Program/Administrative Release/College Course.
A conversation has been had between the Teacher, Parent, & Administrator about dropping or requesting a level change in a year long class?
N/A - Semester class change
Date of parent & teacher conversation:
Class you are requesting to drop.
Explanation for this request.
Class(es) you are requesting to add.
Once we have been able to review your request, your counselor or administrator will contact you via email to let you know the determination of the request and your next steps.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lee's Summit R7 School District.