2. Employees of PayScale and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to apply.
3. Applicants must complete the official application, which includes a 300- to 500-word essay on the selected topic and agree to terms of the Official Scholarship Award Agreement on the last section of the application.
4. The Scholarship will be awarded to one student who meets the selection criteria, as determined by PayScale, and writes the most compelling essay on the selected topic as judged by a panel of PayScale employees and/or representatives selected by PayScale.
2. You must be planning on or currently majoring in a STEM subject to be eligible for this award.
3. All application materials must reach us by 11:59pm January 31, 2018.