This form will take about 30-45 minutes to complete.
You can see an example answer here: https://whatcanidoaboutit.org/wiki/ESD_in_Curriculum
If you would like to write your answers on word, so you can save and edit first, you can copy and paste all the questions below:
1) How long does it take to complete this campaign?
2) Please give a 3 sentence overview of the campaign.
3) What is the main goal/goals of the campaign? (As concise as possible, please)
4) Could you please write a timeline of the campaign, showing the key steps, and the time that these steps were meant to be achieved by.
Week 1) Develop 5 min PowerPoint and speech for assembly, to ask people to join your team.
Week 2) Introduction meeting.
Week 6) Email staff to join your meeting.
5) Please could you write a longer/full description of running this campaign. The easiest way to do this is by copying and pasting the timeline you wrote above, and then describing how you went about achieving each key step, what problems you faced, and how you overcame them. The more detail you include, the easier it will be for people to recreate your campaign.
6) Do you have any tips or comments you think would be useful for people trying to recreate this campaign?
7) Please provide as many links to useful documents as possible. For example, draft emails, meeting agendas, proposals, PowerPoints, poster designs. It may be easiest to share access to a folder rather then upload the documents individually. Make sure the sharing access is set to "people with this link can view"
8) As a rough estimate, how much does your campaign cost to complete?
9) What is your name and/or name of your organization?
10) Could you provide a link to your organisations social media/s?
11) Is this campaign still ongoing?
12) What is your preferred email address? (This will not be published. It will be used by our team to contact you if there are any problems, but this is unlikely, so no spam don't worry!)