• Payment is due in full by June 30. Payment can be mailed to the church office, PO Box 5, Madrid NY 13660. Make checks payable to Christian Fellowship Center and please note name and age of student with payment. Please contact office if this is not possible for you.
• July 5 will be an orientation/assessment class. This will allow the teacher to assess the student level of dance experience and place students in the proper class. Orientation also includes Introduction to teacher and fellow students, rules and dress requirements, etc.
• Dance Attire Required: Ladies: Ballet Leotard, tights, and ballet slippers. (black leggings and fitted tank top also acceptable) Gentlemen: Fitted athletic pants and fitted t-shirt and ballet slippers. (shorts and a t-shirt also acceptable)
NORTHERN ICE AND DANCE in Potsdam will offer a 20% discount on apparel if you tell them you are a student with this program!!
• The instructor retains the right to cancel or amend classes depending on enrollment numbers after the initial orientation class. We need a minimum of 8 students enrolled in each class. Class will be canceled for that age group if we don't meet that minimum. If enrollment is quite large we will create two classes, utilizing Thursday evening for extra class time.
• The final class will have a 15 minute display time at the end of each class. Parents and siblings can watch technique and floor exercise and any choreography that has been completed.
• Behavior standards: Students will be dismissed from the classroom if there is failure to comply with instructor's directions. Parents of students under the age 18 will be contacted.