ARTIST INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
Drop Off: Wed, June 14, 5-8 PMThursday, June 15, 5-8 PM
Wed, June 21, 5-8PMThursday, June 22, 5-8PM
Ely Center of Contemporary Art51 Trumbull Street, New Haven
Opening Reception: Thursday, June 29th 2017 6-8 pm
Pick up: August 15 4:00- 6:00 pm or by arrangement
*Entry form must be completed and signed by the artist.
* Each set of multiples must be properly labeled with a copy of this entry form attached to the back.
* Each individual item should be marked with price tag, title, artist name
* Artwork must remain on display from: June 28- August 13, 2017
* Artwork for sale . 30% commission donated to Ely Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit.
* Include a typed artist’s statement, bio, and/or CV, press packet, printed on 8.5 x 11 paper to include in a binder at the gallery. Please also email pdf.
* Help Ely Center show great art! $10 ENTRY DONATION
http://www.elycenter.org/ecoca-store/flag-swag-entry-fee (transaction processed with credit card)orhttps://www.elycenter.org/flag-swag/flag-swag-entry-fee (transaction processed with Paypal)
*The Ely Center cannot pay for shipping and handling of work and is not responsible for artwork left on the premises afterAugust 15, 6 pm
*Artist gives permission for images of artwork in show to be used for Ely Center and Curator's promotion of work and media release
* Ely Center and Curators reserve right to refuse any specific work submitted for the show for any reason.