Internet Needs Questionnaire
Southern Border Broadband Consortium’s goal is to identify broadband connectivity issues in the unserved and underserved communities of Imperial and San Diego Counties.
The purpose of the following questionnaire is to analyze the different needs and trends of Imperial Valley and San Diego residents in regards to the internet and access to the internet and broadband services.
San Diego County
1. Do you currently have access to Internet at home?
1a. If not, would you like to have internet at home?
2. Who is your home Internet Service Provider (ISP)? (Home only, not cellular service. If you only connect to the internet through your cell phone or hotspot, please choose None.)
3. What type of service connection do you have in your home? (Select one)
Fixed Wireless Access from Provider (Not wi-fi to devices)
Cellular (Cell phone company)
I don't have access to the internet
4. Do you know your advertised home internet speed?
4a. Have you ever tested your actual home internet speed? (Using CalSpeed or another speed test app?)
4b. If you have tested your home internet speed, what was the actual speed? (Download speed and Upload speed)
5. If you work, Do you currently have access to Internet at your place of work?
5a. If you work, what city do you work in?
6. Which of the following devices do you use to access Internet? (Select all that apply)
Portable media player
Connected or Smart TV
None (no access)
7. Do you currently need additional Internet services?
7a. If "Yes", what kind?
8. What is your level of familiarity with the Internet?
Indicate your familiarity with the internet and terms such as P2P, ISP, WiFi, firewall, etc. on a scale from 1 to 5.
9. Do you currently need any computer or digital tutoring services?
10. What age group are you in?
11. Would you like to join our mailing list to receive more information on the Southern Border Broadband Consortium (SBBC) and its initiative for expanding broadband access in the Imperial Valley and San Diego areas?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service