BECOMING A TOUR OPERATOR MEMBER OF OMCA
You can quickly and easily join OMCA by completing and submitting this online form.
Memberships are based in each calendar year, valid from January 1st to December 31st.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact us at 416-229-6622 or at
A tour operator member of OMCA can be any individual, partnership, company, or corporation lawfully engaged in the arrangements of motorcoach tours. Members in OMCA maintain the highest level of integrity and standards, including:
- The company must be in business for a minimum of 1 year
- Abide by the applicable Provincial/State and federal laws and regulations where company is domiciled or where it does business
- Sponsored by current OMCA member
Membership fees for the 12 month calendar year are as follows:
- 10 or fewer employees: $270
- Over 10 employees: $535
- Tour Operator Parent Company: $1,250
By checking the agreement box, you certify that you comply with the above criteria and agree to abide by the Association By-Laws and Code of Ethics.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service